Friday, January 17, 2014

a fun birthday wishlist...


So, tomorrow I begin another year in my thirties...hitting the big 33.  I'm pretty excited about it! I have a lot of challenges in my 30's thus far, but I've had a lot of fun too along the way.  
This birthday wish list is really for no one outside of my own entertainment but it's some fun things that I have been loving lately and wanted to share!
 Ben Howard's latest album on vinyl.  I've been obsessed with this one since I saw him perform live last summer.
 Love these hanging geometric shapes and totally want them in my bedroom
 Would love to have this clock in my dining room.
 This oh-so-yummy Chloe perfume


 I've been loving midi rings lately and would love to have this cutie!

 This lovely bernie dexter dress! Eeek! So pretty!
 This chair that I've been lusting over FOREVER...and I think it would go fantastically with my new makeup table!

Have a great weekend everyone!

xo,

melissa

1 comment:

jana said...

I think you need BOTH of those bernie dexter dresses ASAP. And that chair. Buy the chair.
ps... none of the items I bought you is on this list... so I can just keep them??

xo Jana